The Sea of Voices
Who would choose to go to Polythreme? But some duties cannot be denied.
See Category:The Sea of Voices for cards or storylets that are found in this place or location.
See Category:The Sea of Voices Moves for actions that change player location to this location.
Music: Peligin and Pearl
- Card deck: Cards - The Sea of Voices
- The deck in this location is unlimited. You do not need to wait to draw a new card.
- The hand size in this location is always 3, regardless of your Lodgings.
- If you leave this location and come back later you will start with an empty hand.
A calm swift journey? Or will even the dragons that live at the edges of the maps be shaking their heads and telling you to turn back?
[To reach your destination, raise Approaching Journey's End to 9. You don't need to choose your destination until then. Beware of the Troubled Waters quality...]
- You've gained 1 x Zee-Ztory
- An occurrence! Your 'Zailing Difficulty' Quality is now 6!
- You no longer have any of this: Unnatural Exuberance
Unlocked with Approaching Journey's End 7
Unlocked with Approaching Journey's End 10
Held cards from The Broad Unterzee will carry over into the Sea of Voices (provided they don't require a high Troubled Waters value), but will not be redrawn once used.
Please note there may be more. If you find a card, please add it to the list!
- A Good Meal
- A Hazard to Shipping
- A Light in the Fog
- A Wily Zailor
- Crossing Paths
- Listen to the Wind
- The Fleet of Truth
- The Killing Wind
- Those engines don't sound healthy
- Zailing in style
Calm Seas - Locked with Troubled Waters 8
- Calm Seas: Creaking from Above
- Calm Seas: Fair Zailing
- Calm Seas: Meeting a Local Steamer
- Calm Seas: The Giant of the Unterzee
Lashing Waves - Unlocked with Troubled Waters 8-10
- Lashing Waves: A Stowaway!
- Lashing Waves: Unfinished Pirates!
- Lashing Waves: The Iceberg
- Lashing Waves: A Shape in the Depths
- Lashing Waves: A Blanket of Fog