Zailing the Unterzee
From Fallen London Wiki
The regions of the zee through which Zeefarers may zail.
Unlocked with An Explorer of the Unterzee -
- Card deck: Zailing the Unterzee locations use a different base deck from London locations
- Your hand is reset when you move between Zailing the Unterzee locations.
- Home Waters: The familiar waters near London herself.
- Shepherd's Wash: Zee-Beasts and martial nuns. And further South, the Carnelian Coast.
- The Sea of Voices: Where nothing is truly dead. Polythreme, Clay Men, and living clothing.
- The Salt Steppes: The domain of the Khanate.
- The Pillared Sea: Where Irem lies. Will lie. Has lain.
- Stormbones: The cold northern rim of the Zee.
- The Snares: A dangerous tangle of black stone, infested with pirates.
This page describes the setting "Zailing the Unterzee".
By default in this setting, you can:
- change your outfit (but this may be overridden by locations)
- not open a map
- not use items in your inventory
Your deck here is unlimited. You do not need to wait to draw a new card.The following locations are linked to this setting: