The wine cellars of the Palace
From Fallen London Wiki
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
The cellars under the Shuttered Palace are constantly guarded and protected by five doors with five locks. There must be something interesting down there.
Unlocked with Shadowy 69-106
Locked with A Nocturnal Visitor to the Palace Cellars
Card drawn in Fallen London
Occurs with Standard Frequency
Go for a look
- Spoiler Route: The Shuttered Palace
Broad, Shadowy 84 || 58 - very chancy (41%) || 72 - chancy (51%) || 86 - modest (61%) || 100 - very modest (71%) || 114 - low-risk (81%) || 128 - straightforward (91%) || 140 - straightforward (100%)
Wine and... what?
- Shadowy is increasing…
- An occurrence! Your 'Discovered: the Shuttered Palace' Quality is now 1! (hidden)
- There are five doors and five locks beneath the Shuttered Palace. What is hidden behind the last of them? (Increases A Nocturnal Visitor to the Palace Cellars by +1 CP)
- You've gained 10 x Drop of Prisoner's Honey
- You've gained 1 x Bottle of Greyfields 1868 First Sporing