Turn this dish into a Shark Bouillabaisse with Croutons
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: A Kitchen for Artists
Hot enough to scar, with a faint resinous aftertaste. Garnish with teeth, and don't go near it with a lit match.
Game Instructions: The value of the ingredients you put in this dish will make it more effective against Wounds, and pay out better when served to passengers. It may also have other benefits in specific stories.
- 120 - very chancy (41%)
- 149 - chancy (51%)
- 178 - modest (61%)
- 208 - very modest (71%)
- 237 - low-risk (81%)
- 266 - straightforward (91%)
- 292 - straightforward (100%)
- 0 - high-risk (20%)
- 1 - high-risk (30%)
- 2 - tough (40%)
- 3 - very chancy (50%)
- 4 - chancy (60%)
- 5 - modest (70%)
- 6 - very modest (80%)
- 7 - low-risk (90%)
- 8 and above - straightforward (100%)
Clean the dishes promptly
You simmer the pinewood remains in broth until they disintegrate […] Then you toast the biscuits and break them into pieces, scattered into the soup […] it is majestic, filling the whole body with the potent joy of swimming among the pine cones.
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
- Dangerous is increasing…
- You've lost 1 x Crate of Incorruptible Biscuits
- You've lost 1 x Remains of a Pinewood Shark
- You've gained 1750 x Culinary Ingredient Value
- You have prepared a shark bouillabaisse with croutons. (Sets Current Culinary Concoction to 55 - Shark Bouillabaisse with Croutons)
Tasting it was an error
You swallow a sample. It has the flavour and the demeanour of wood-stripping chemicals, and would be better employed in refinishing cabinetry.
You spend the next hour drinking cold milk – at fantastic expense – and hoping your voice returns.