Attending a party? See Veilgarden (Party) instead
A haunt of poets, prostitutes and other low types, and location of the notorious Singing Mandrake. Elderwick is famous for its booksellers. Hollow Street offers the best honey-dens in the city.
See Category:Veilgarden for cards or storylets that are found in this place or location.
See Category:Veilgarden Moves for actions that change player location to this location.
Main Quality: Persuasive
Music: Veilgarden theme (not in OST?)
- Card deck: This location uses the main Fallen London deck.
- In addition, the deck also contains cards that are available only in Veilgarden
- This location forms part of the main Fallen London setting. All locations within the main setting share the same hand and deck. Moving between other locations of the main setting does not affect the hand or the deck size, with the exception of adding or removing location-specific cards to/from the deck.
- The deck in this location is limited to 6 cards (or 10 cards for Exceptional Friends).
- The hand size in this location is determined by your Lodgings.
- If you leave this location and come back later you will start with all the cards that were in your hand when left, except the cards whose unlock requirements you no longer satisfy.
Opportunity cards only available at Veilgarden
- A Raggedy Creature (Rare Opportunity)
- A scuffle on the street
- A Tipple with the Bohemian Sculptress
- The Velocipede Squad races by (Rare Opportunity)
- Seduction: Honey-Sipping Heiress storyline-related cards: