Wait until it docks and rob the warehouse
From Fallen London Wiki
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: Rob the Glim Shipment
The glim warehouse usually has a good stock, but you could wait until the ship docks and unloads. It will be heaving with both glim and Constables.
- 9 - high-risk (30%)
- 10 - tough (40%)
- 11 - very chancy (50%)
- 12 - chancy (60%)
- 13 - modest (70%)
- 14 - very modest (80%)
- 15 - low-risk (90%)
- 16 and above - straightforward (100%)
Sweet as a nut
[…]you carefully lower the glim crates to your trolleys and quietly wheel them away. You only get a quarter of the glim[…] but you chain shut the gate in the tunnel as you run out, and you are away before the Constables can break it down[…]
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
- 'Casing...' has been reset: a conclusion, or a new beginning?
- Shadowy is increasing… (+2 CP, up to level 200 + Shadowy Gains)
- You've gained 1872 x Shard of Glim
- Master Thief is increasing… (+4 CP, up to level 4)
A curse upon the Masters!
What's this? It's Mr. Stones, the Master of the Bazaar who governs the glim trade, inspecting his warehouse. Damn him! There are Constables and neddy men everywhere. They've seen you - run for it!