Wrestle a tiger!
From Fallen London Wiki
|A player-created Guide is available for this content: Running Battle (Guide)|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: Get into other fights
The Carnival has tigers, does it not? Surely Mrs. Plenty will agree to let you wrestle one! What a show it will be!
Unlocked with Running Battle... 9
Narrow (50% base), Running Battle... 11
- 9 - high-risk (30%)
- 10 - tough (40%)
- 11 - very chancy (50%)
- 12 - chancy (60%)
- 13 - modest (70%)
- 14 - very modest (80%)
- 15 - low-risk (90%)
- 16 and above - straightforward (100%)
ASTOUNDING TIGER WRESTLING!
See the NOTABLE DUELLIST wrestle a WILD TIGER from the JUNGLES of the INDIES. GASP as the GREAT BEAST is HUMBLED by a CITIZEN of the NEATH. SHOW your APPRECIATION for the FEARLESS TIGER-WRESTLER.
- Dangerous is increasing… (+2 CP, up to level 200 + Dangerous Gains)
- 'Running Battle...' has been reset: a conclusion, or a new beginning?
- You've gained 20 x Carnival Ticket
- You've gained 500 x Jade Fragment
- You've gained 500 x Nevercold Brass Sliver
- You've gained 500 x Cryptic Clue
Well, that was a stupid idea
This is not some placid overfed beast. The tiger remembers the wilds and how to kill. When they drag your bloody remains out of the cage, bets are placed on whether you wake up or not. The bookie seems to favour not.
- Wounds is increasing… (+5 CP)
- Dangerous is increasing… (+1 CP, up to level 200 + Dangerous Gains)
- Running Battle... is dropping… (-10 CP)