"Silas! You rogue! Times still hard?"
For Christmas history, see Christmas (historical).
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: Day 8: Mr Shacksh
Invite him in. Offer him wine and this year's jugged lizard.
[…] You finish the […] wine, and the wild tales […] grow wilder. Garottings in Mahogany Hall. Masters […] ransoming their blood. […] purges in Hell. The Committee of […] Knife-and-Candle playfully murdering Slowcake's men. "Snakes that walk." […]
You drink together and Silas tells you strange stories. He sleeps in your bath-tub ("safer this way") and leaves in the morning after taking some honey, wine and some change.
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
- You've gained 1 x Direful Reflection
- You've gained 1 x Putting the Pieces Together: the Taste of Lacre
- You've lost 1-100 x Penny
- You've lost 1-10 x Bottle of Greyfields 1882
- You've lost 1-10 x Drop of Prisoner's Honey
- You've gained 1 x Favours: Bohemians (up to 7)
- Magnanimous is increasing… (+1 CP, up to level 5)
- Heartless is dropping… (-1 CP)
- Mr Sacks, indeed! (Sets Experiencing Strange Times: Twelve Days of Mr Sacks to 8)