Dept. of Menace Eradication
A venerable institution necessary to the proper functioning of the Fifth City. The Department of Menace Eradication subcontracts the adventurous to deal with the things that slither out of Bugsby's Marshes.
See Category:Dept. of Menace Eradication for cards or storylets that are found in this place or location.
See Category:Dept. of Menace Eradication Moves for actions that change player location to this location.
Unlocked with Route: The Department of Menace Eradication
Main Quality: Dangerous
- Card deck: This location uses the main Fallen London deck.
- This location forms part of the main Fallen London setting. All locations within the main setting share the same hand and deck. Moving between other locations of the main setting does not affect the hand or the deck size, with the exception of adding or removing location-specific cards to/from the deck.
- The deck in this location is limited to 6 cards (or 10 cards for Exceptional Friends).
- The hand size in this location is determined by your Lodgings.
- If you leave this location and come back later you will start with all the cards that were in your hand when left, except the cards whose unlock requirements you no longer satisfy.