Workers with black-stained fingers hurry from one newspaper office to another. The thump and hiss of newspaper presses fill the air. Here, the Truth – or something claiming to be it – is prepared for distribution to the citizens of London.
See Category:Doubt Street for cards or storylets that are found in this place or location.
See Category:Doubt Street Moves for actions that change player location to this location.
See Publishing a Newspaper (Guide) for a player-created guide to this location.
Unlocked with An Editor of Newspapers
Starting Storylet: Head to Doubt Street
- Card deck: This location uses the main Fallen London deck.
- This location forms part of the main Fallen London setting. All locations within the main setting share the same hand and deck. Moving between other locations of the main setting does not affect the hand or the deck size, with the exception of adding or removing location-specific cards to/from the deck.
- The deck in this location is limited to 6 cards (or 10 cards for Exceptional Friends).
- The hand size in this location is determined by your Lodgings.
- If you leave this location and come back later you will start with all the cards that were in your hand when left, except the cards whose unlock requirements you no longer satisfy.