Feed your Reprehensible Lizard a treat
From Fallen London Wiki
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: Lizardly matters
Fussy reptiles, these, but they do like a blob of lamplighter beeswax. Sometimes.
A matter of luck: It could go either way (success chance: 60%)
A gulp and it's gone
You offer your lizard a lump of beeswax. It swallows it whole with a flick of the tongue. A warm glow spreads across its scaly belly, fading slowly over the next few hours.
- You've lost 25 x Lump of Lamplighter Beeswax
- You've gained 4 x Memory of Light
- Nightmares is dropping… (-1 CP)
- You've gained 1 x Confident Smile (up to 21)
You offer your lizard a lump of beeswax. It sniffs it, dabs at it with a curled tongue. Conical eyes swivel balefully. Your reptilian friend is unconvinced.
- Nightmares is increasing… (+1 CP)