Category:Confident Smile Gain
From Fallen London Wiki
Actions which give out Confident Smile.
For a list of uses (cards/storylets it unlocks, and actions requiring it), see Category:Confident Smile.
Pages in category "Confident Smile Gain"
The following 165 pages are in this category, out of 165 total.
- A cluster of socialites
- A cowled and pontificant figure
- A dance at the Brass Embassy!
- A former lover: The Artists' Model
- A former lover: The Jewel Thief
- A giggling coterie of Bohemians
- A home a long way down
- A sack of glim
- A stroll in Tyrant's Gardens
- Accept 2
- Accept 4
- Accept the gift
- Accept the invitation. And bring a surprise present.
- An afternoon of mischief!
- Ask a Confidential Friend to chaperone
- Ask for help with communication
- Ask her to play singles with you (2 FATE)
- Assure him none of the rats were his kin
- Attend alone
- Attend in style (2 FATE)
- Attend with a weasel
- Attend with a weasel of quality
- Take on all comers!
- Take tea (with your Brother)
- Take tea (with your Lover)
- Take tea (with your Spouse)
- Testify against your friend
- Testify against your friend's spouse
- The gift of admiration
- The Jovial Contrarian is confounding your wedding guests
- The Repentant Forger 3
- The Tiger Keeper (wedding guest)
- Throw in a coin and take a drink
- Throw the Amanuensis out on his oily little ear
- Toss it onto the fire
- An assignation in the garden with a friend (3 FATE)
- Bid it the kindest farewell you can
- Cast aside your mask!
- Dance with a mysterious stranger
- Dance with an acquaintance (2 FATE)
- Invite a Friend to a Private Supper
- Remove a mysterious stranger's mask
- Slide into the dream... (Mr Wines)
- Slide into the dream... (Sinning Jenny)
- Slide into the dream... (The Bishop of Southwark)
- Slide into the dream... (The Cheery Man)
- Slide into the dream... (The Gracious Widow)
- 'The milk of human kindness! Let me taste it.'
- 'Will you grace a romance?'
- A feverishly written letter of admiration which you will preserve
- Accept the invitation (dinner)
- Advent Calendar 2014
- Advent Calendar 2015
- Advent Calendar 2017
- Ask for help with confidence
- Ask for help with confidence 2
- Ask for help with Scandal
- But that can wait
- But that can wait 2
- But that can wait 3
- Champion co-habitation
- Depart immediately
- Dissuade him from his faith
- Dissuade the Journalist
- Do I recall an aunt?
- Eat what is served you
- Eat your main course! (English)
- Eat your main course! (English, poisoned)
- Eat your main course! (Neath)
- Eat your main course! (Neath, poisoned)
- Eat your main course! (Surface)
- Eat your main course! (Surface, poisoned)
- Express a positive opinion on the season
- Honour Clathermont's trust
- Honour Colonel Molly's trust
- Honour the Assured Filmmaker's trust
- Honour the Bishop of Southwark's trust
- Honour the Haunted Doctor's trust
- Honour the Nacreous Outcast's trust
- Honour the Presbyterate Adventuress' trust
- Honour the Sardonic Music-Hall Singer's trust
- Invite a friend from the Neath
- Invite a friend to the tournament
- Kiss the head your host has served you
- Learn a little about our plans for high-level content
- Make hay while the sun shines
- Send a Christmas Card to an Acquaintance
- Sounds like an opportunity
- You have a certain something