Mr Sacks: take this work of mine...
For Christmas history, see Christmas (historical).
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
Two parts poem, one part essay on subterranean economics, and all stridently enthusiastic about the Bazaar's influence. You may as well go the whole hog and write a dedication on the fly-leaf.
Unlocked with Identified with a School: The Bazaarines
"This - this is charming! We will endorse it; we will reproduce it; perhaps we will even see you share in the royalties […] And if we never make it to numbers six or seven, well, not all messages arrive, do they? Ask any postman."
Your work charms the Master. London grows like a mushroom.
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
- Connected: The Masters of the Bazaar is increasing… (+1-2 CP, random)
- You've gained 1 x Favour in High Places
- You've lost 3 x Favours: Revolutionaries
- You've lost 1 x Favours: The Docks
- You've gained 1000 x Penny
- Mr Sacks has asked you your opinions. (Sets Experiencing Strange Times: Twelve Days of Mr Sacks to 7)