Sleep is Becoming a Problem
From Fallen London Wiki
|A player-created Guide is available for this content: Tournament of Lilies (Guide)|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
The plant's fruit are now full-sized human heads. They whisper, moan and weep. Their tears dapple its leaves.
Unlocked with Attending to the Needs of a Singular Plant 16-18
Card drawn in Fallen London
Occurs with Standard Frequency
Feed a coalman to your plant
Broad, Dangerous 50 || 35 - very chancy (42%) || 43 - chancy (51%) || 51 - modest (61%) || 60 - very modest (72%) || 68 - low-risk (81%) || 76 - straightforward (91%) || 84 - straightforward (100%)
'The bunker's full. Put that sack in the pantry'
- Dangerous is increasing…
- You've gained 1 x Appalling Secret
- You've gained 20 x Whispered Hint
- Attending to the Needs of a Singular Plant is increasing… (+1 CP)
Listen to the fruit
A growing hunger
- Attending to the Needs of a Singular Plant is dropping… (-2 CP)
Get rid of it
The jewel of the garden
- Your 'Attending to the Needs of a Singular Plant' Quality has gone!
When played from As Big as your Head:
- You've gained 20 x Flawed Diamond
- You've gained 20 x Sapphire
- You've gained 20 x Venom-Ruby
When played from Sleep is Becoming a Problem or Your plant is singing:
- You've gained 40 x Flawed Diamond
- You've gained 40 x Sapphire
- You've gained 40 x Venom-Ruby