Your plant is singing
From Fallen London Wiki
|A player-created Guide is available for this content: Tournament of Lilies (Guide)|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
The plant's fruit now resemble bearded, full-sized human heads. One of them is singing, badly. Something by Verdi.
Unlocked with Attending to the Needs of a Singular Plant 16-18
Card drawn in Fallen London
Occurs with Standard Frequency
Get rid of it
The jewel of the garden
- Your 'Attending to the Needs of a Singular Plant' Quality has gone!
When played from As Big as your Head:
- You've gained 20 x Flawed Diamond
- You've gained 20 x Sapphire
- You've gained 20 x Venom-Ruby
When played from Sleep is Becoming a Problem or Your plant is singing:
- You've gained 40 x Flawed Diamond
- You've gained 40 x Sapphire
- You've gained 40 x Venom-Ruby
Feed a vicar to your plant
- Spoiler Renown: The Church 5, 1 x Favours: The Church
"You look hungry, vicar..."
- You've gained 1 x Appalling Secret
- You've gained 10 x Whispered Hint
- Attending to the Needs of a Singular Plant is increasing… (+1 CP)
- Investigating... is increasing… (+5 CP, if already present, up to level 10)
- You've lost 1 x Favours: The Church
Have another poke around the roots
A measured approach
- You've gained 3 x Intriguing Snippet
- You've gained 3 x Secluded Address
- Attending to the Needs of a Singular Plant is dropping… (-2 CP)