Soiled your soul! Grew glossy and fat!
From Fallen London Wiki
| This content is part of the Mr Eaten storyline.|
|A player-created Guide is available for this content: Menace Locations (Guide)|
|A player-created Guide is available for this content: Seeking Mr Eaten's Name (Guide)|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: The Soul and the Number
This time, the Starveling Cat has brought some mad-eyed quaking excuse for a spirifer. The wretch is babbling about hunger and wells. No matter. The number is close at hand.
Game Instructions: Don't do this. This is even less wise than it sounds.
Nothing can numb it. Not even enough laudanum to supply Veilgarden for a week. [...] This is a screaming endless nightmare. [...] What have you done to yourself? What damnation awaits you? [...] But you've done it. The number stains your soul. [...]
- You have moved to a new area: a slow boat passing a dark beach on a silent river
- You've gained 1 x Stain on Your Soul (new total 7).
- An occurrence! Your 'Wounds' Quality is now 7 - Agony and Desperation!!
- You've lost 40 x F.F. Gebrandt's Superior Laudanum
- You've lost 77 X Confident Smile