Solving a case: seek knowledge from your infernal contacts
From Fallen London Wiki
|A player-created Guide is available for this content: Engaged in a Case (Guide)|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
Risky, unpredictable, sometimes effective.
Game Instructions: May be useful.
A matter of luck: It could go either way (success chance: 50%)
"Is that all?"
"Then let us speak of the place the cobblestones are damp without rain, and the One who watches there. Listen - "
- You've gained 8 x Detective's Progress
- Nightmares is increasing… (+1 CP)
- Watchful is increasing… (+5 CP, up to level 200 + Watchful Gains)
- You've gained 1 x Extraordinary Implication
- You've lost 1 x Favours: Hell
"Come closer - "
" - and I will speak to you. Of this picaresque quest of yours, certainly. But of the Snarled Roads, too, of the Mint of Souls, of the Three Kings and their lenses, of the Exiles. Come closer..."