Prior to the arrival of your railway, it was best reached by dirigible.
See Category:Station VIII for cards or storylets that are found in this place or location.
See Category:Station VIII Moves for actions that change player location to this location.
Unlocked with Build the station at Station VIII
- Card deck: Cards - Station VIII
- The deck in this location is limited to 6 cards (or 10 cards for Exceptional Friends).
- The hand size in this location is determined by your Lodgings.
- If you leave this location and come back later you will start with all the cards that were in your hand when left, except the cards whose unlock requirements you no longer satisfy.
Wiki note: You can use your inventory in this location.
Wiki note: Cards that are unique to other Upper River locations will be retained in the deck when entering this location, but otherwise cannot be drawn.
- The Station for Factory VIII, or 'Station VIII'
- Offices of the Tracklayer's Union: Station VIII Branch
- A Kitchen for Artists: Build a canteen to unlock this
- Boarding Again
Talk to the Masters & Recuperate Ally
Unlock these by having Discovered: a Dirigible Mast
- A Conversation with Mr Wines
- A Conversation with Mr Spices
- A Conversation with Mr Fires
- Furnace Recuperating
- Hillchanger Tower, Transported
The Bazaar is not accessible here. In its place is the Upper River Exchange.
The consequences for accumulating too much of any Menace are the same as London-proper. However, some things are different: