Tales of Mahogany Hall
From Fallen London Wiki
You're making a name for yourself at Fallen London's finest and most popular music hall!
See Category:Tales of Mahogany Hall for pages which require this quality (or specific levels of it), or click to show them.
- The rhythm of life at Mahogany Hall
- Provide master-classes in etiquette
- Remembering the Affair of the Box
|Variety is the spice of life!||'Obtain' licences from the Ministry of Public Decency||200||98||-200 10 +2||-200 +1|
|Steal ideas from other theatres||100||50 +2||+1|
|Steal props and goods from other theatres||102||102 +2||+1|
|Bribe an orchestra to play for your show||200||104||-200 300 +2||-200 +1 +1|
|Box Office Burglary||Don't be greedy||97||97||97 +1||+1|
|Be daring!||107||107 +1||+1|
|Ticket touting||Sell stolen tickets||10 Renown: Urchins||102||82 15 +1||+1|
|Sell forged tickets||2 Acquaintance: the Repentant Forger||106||116 -1 +1||+1|
|The cutthroat world of advertising||Fly-post your bills over the Antimacassar's||104||104 +1||+1|
|Sabotage the Imperial Opera's bills||108||108 +1||+1|
|A most vexing melody||Ask for help||3||A matter of luck: it could go either way.||cleared||+2|
- The weekly variety bill!
- Monday (from The weekly variety bill!) which unlocks Light Entertainment!
- Work for Jasper and Frank (requires Shadowy 100)
- Tuesday (from The weekly variety bill!) which unlocks Feats of Daring and Grace!
- Talking to Jasper and Frank (requires a Survivor of the Affair of the Box 6)
- Wednesday (from The weekly variety bill!) which unlocks The comedy of the absurd!, a source of Tomb-Colonist Favours.
- The Kashmiri Princess (requires a Survivor of the Affair of the Box 8)
- Thursday (from The weekly variety bill!) which unlocks An evening of refined entertainment, a source of Bohemian favours.