See Category:The Hurlers for cards or storylets that are found in this place or location.
See Category:The Hurlers Moves for actions that change player location to this location.
Unlocked with Build the station at The Hurlers
The Bazaar is replaced by the Upper River Exchange in this location.
- Card deck: Cards - The Hurlers
- The deck in this location is limited to 6 cards (or 10 cards for Exceptional Friends).
- The hand size in this location is determined by your Lodgings.
- If you leave this location and come back later you will start with all the cards that were in your hand when left, except the cards whose unlock requirements you no longer satisfy.
Wiki note: You can use your inventory in this location.
Wiki note: Cards that are unique to other Upper River locations will be retained in the deck when entering this location, but otherwise cannot be drawn.
A minimized "map" over the Hurlers with spoilers can be found to the right. While it's convenient to relate to the separate actions in The Hurlers as separate areas, they are technically just a web of interconnected storylets.
- The Hurlers
- A Disembarking Deviless (once)
- Licensed by Mr Stones: Available after establishing a trading post
- Offices of the Tracklayer's Union: Hurlers Branch
- Hot Spring Services: Available after reinforcing the stove
- Boarding Again
The Bazaar is not accessible here. In its place is the Upper River Exchange.
The consequences for accumulating too much of any Menace are the same as London-proper. However, some things are different:
- Is he here too? Even here?: This card appears if you are accumulating too many Nightmares.
- A maelstrom of scandal! (Upper River): In the case of accumulating too much Scandal, you get this auto-fire storylet.
- ARRESTED! (Upper River): You get this auto-fire storylet when Suspicion reaches 8+.