The Magistracy of the Evenlode
A great stone building as vast as the Shuttered Palace and considerably older. Beside it, the railway is a mere toy.
See Category:The Magistracy of the Evenlode for cards or storylets that are found in this place or location.
See Category:The Magistracy of the Evenlode Moves for actions that change player location to this location.
Unlocked with Build the station at the Magistracy of the Evenlode
- Card deck: Cards - The Magistracy of the Evenlode
- The deck in this location is limited to 6 cards (or 10 cards for Exceptional Friends).
- The hand size in this location is determined by your Lodgings.
- If you leave this location and come back later you will start with all the cards that were in your hand when left, except the cards whose unlock requirements you no longer satisfy.
Wiki note: You can use your inventory in this location.
Wiki note: Cards that are unique to other Upper River locations will be retained in the deck when entering this location, but otherwise cannot be drawn.
- Outside the Magistracy of the Evenlode
- Offices of the Tracklayer's Union: Evenlode Branch
- A Constable's First Day
- A Nauseous Constable
- Dive in the Magistracy Basement
- A Return Journey
The Bazaar is not accessible here. In its place is the Upper River Exchange.
The consequences for accumulating too much of any Menace are the same as London-proper. However, some things are different: