Volunteer for the spider pit
From Fallen London Wiki
|A player-created Guide is available for this content: Running Battle (Guide)|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: Get into other fights
Nobody would volunteer to leap into a pit with a half-dozen trained fighting spiders. Would they?
Unlocked with Running Battle... 9
- 9 - modest (70%)
- 10 - very modest (80%)
- 11 - low-risk (90%)
- 12 and above - straightforward (100%)
What a victory!
Your boots are covered with ichor and crushed carapace. Your clothes may never smell right. But! Your arachnid opponents lay scattered before you and the crowd is calling your name and throwing their valuables at you. What a victory!
- Dangerous is increasing… (+2 CP, up to level 200 + Dangerous Gains)
- 'Running Battle...' has been reset: a conclusion, or a new beginning?
- You've gained 200 x Shard of Glim
- You've gained 4 x Bottle of Strangling Willow Absinthe
- You've gained 200 x Jade Fragment
- You've gained 200 x Moon-Pearl
- You've gained 500 x Nodule of Deep Amber
Too many legs!
As one, the spiders break off from biting, webbing and poisoning each other, and turn on you instead. You are forced backwards by a cluster of hairy horrors: could this be the end of your show-fighting career?