|A player-created Guide is available for this content: A Church in the Wild (Guide)|
See Category:Burrow-Infra-Mump for cards or storylets that are found in this place or location.
See Category:Burrow-Infra-Mump Moves for actions that change player location to this location.
Unlocked with Build the station at Burrow-Infra-Mump
The Bazaar is replaced by the Upper River Exchange in this location.
- Card deck: Cards - Burrow-Infra-Mump
- The deck in this location is limited to 6 cards (or 10 cards for Exceptional Friends).
- The hand size in this location is determined by your Lodgings.
- If you leave this location and come back later you will start with all the cards that were in your hand when left, except the cards whose unlock requirements you no longer satisfy.
Wiki note: You can use your inventory in this location.
Wiki note: Cards that are unique to other Upper River locations will be retained in the deck when entering this location, but otherwise cannot be drawn.
- Offices of the Tracklayer's Union: Burrow-Infra-Mump Branch (with A Church in the Wild 10)
- Boarding Again
Starting A Church in the Wild Storylets
- Broken Spires (with no A Church in the Wild)
- An Urgent Summons (with A Church in the Wild exactly 1)
- The Quiet of Burrow (with A Church in the Wild exactly 2)
- Approaching the Church in the Wild (with A Church in the Wild 10 and no In Burrow)
Establishing A Church in the Wild Storylets
- Progressing the Burrow Church Mission
- The Orientation of the Church
- The Liturgy of the Church
- The Interior of the Church
- Dedicating the Church
- Expanding the Parish Council
- The Old Churchyard
- The Collection Plate
- The Drummer's Pilgrims
- The Devil's Due
- Raising an Unbishop
- A Mission to the Hinterlands
- The Inspection Arrives
After establishing the Church
- Bidding Farewell to the Parish Council
- Promulgate Doctrine
- Visit the Anglican Diocese of Burrow-Infra-Mump
- Visit the Church in the Wild
- Visit the Counter-Church in the Wild
- Visit the Diocesan Church of Hell at Burrow
- The Museum of Souls
Wiki note: Various storylets will also auto-fire when returning to the Church in this location; these happen even after the Church has been fully established.
The Bazaar is not accessible here. In its place is the Upper River Exchange.
The consequences for accumulating too much of any Menace are the same as London-proper. However, some things are different:
- Is he here too? Even here?: This card appears if you are accumulating too many Nightmares.
- A maelstrom of scandal! (Upper River): In the case of accumulating too much Scandal, you get this auto-fire storylet.
- ARRESTED! (Upper River): You get this auto-fire storylet when Suspicion reaches 8+.