First City Coin
From Fallen London Wiki
(Redirected from Do something with the coins)
One side bears what might be a cedar tree. You've never met anyone who can read the script on the other side.
See here for a list of how to obtain this item, or click to show them.
It can be sold at the Bazaar:
See here for a list of pages which require this item, or click to show them.
See Currency Grinding (Guide) for information on grinding this item.
Do something with the coins
What do you intend for these faintly sinister objects?
Give them to someone else
- Spoiler 30 x First City Coin
The arrangements are made
- You've lost 30 x First City Coin
- Walking the Falling Cities is increasing… (+5 CP, up to level 15)
- Steadfast is increasing… (+1 CP, up to level 5)
In Messages Tab
You will receive:
You have sent the coins to [Friend]
Your friend will receive:
You have received the package of coins from [Friend]
- You've gained 30 x First City Coin