His contacts with the tomb-colonies
From Fallen London Wiki
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
You know that at least a couple of steamer-captains run cargoes for him on the side.
Unlocked with The Airs of London 67-100
A grand and final place
"They're buildin' somethin' out there. […] Anyhow, we put a few live ones in the coffins, every trip. (…) they're quiet as mice by the time they comes out. And that's how the kings like it. The kings behind the scenes, if you know what I mean. (…)"
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
- Having Recurring Dreams: The Burial of the Dead is increasing… (+1 CP)
- Walking the Falling Cities is increasing… (+5 CP)
- [The Airs of London change…] (random)
- Shadowy is increasing… (+5 CP, up to level 200 + Shadowy Gains)
- You've gained 1 x Favours: Criminals (up to 7)
- You've gained 1 x Favours: Tomb-Colonies (up to 7)