See Category:Mahogany Hall for cards or storylets that are found in this place or location.
See Category:Mahogany Hall Moves for actions that change player location to this location.
Unlocked with Route: Mahogany Hall
Temporary Unlock: Buy a ticket to Mahogany Hall
This location has access to the Bazaar.
Music: Carnival at Midnight
- Card deck: This location uses the main Fallen London deck.
- In addition, the deck also contains cards that are available only in Mahogany Hall
- This location forms part of the main Fallen London setting. All locations within the main setting share the same hand and deck. Moving between other locations of the main setting does not affect the hand or the deck size, with the exception of adding or removing location-specific cards to/from the deck.
- The deck in this location is limited to 6 cards (or 10 cards for Exceptional Friends).
- The hand size in this location is determined by your Lodgings.
- If you leave this location and come back later you will start with all the cards that were in your hand when left, except the cards whose unlock requirements you no longer satisfy.
There is not an overall guide to this location, but pages exist for several storylines and mechanics.
- Access to some storylets is controlled by the Tales of Mahogany Hall quality, which there are many options to grind.
- At high levels of Tales of Mahogany Hall, you can cash some of it in by choosing a Day of the Week. This includes options for Tomb Colonist and Bohemian Favors.
- High levels are also needed to progress the A Survivor of the Affair of the Box and open the A Boxful of Intrigue carousel. See A Boxful of Intrigue (Guide).
- The latter half of the Embroiled in the Wars of Illusion storyline occurs here.