From Fallen London Wiki
In game description: You often go round a problem rather than through it.
See Category:Subtle for pages which require this quality (or specific levels of it), or click to show them.
- Actions that raise this quality
- Actions that lower this quality
- Actions that gain this quirk without losing other quirks
- Actions unlocked at level 4: Immerse yourself in the Game, Rewrite a collection of sea-shanties, Treat your sweetheart to a surprising evening
- 1-2: Cautious as a Cat
- 3-4: Shrewd as a Weasel
- 5-6: Cunning as...why are there no foxes in the city?
- 7-8: Artful as a Serpent
- 9-11: Wily as a Crocodile
- 12+: Machiavellian
- "So sorry - distant relation, honey-addled..." (From the Standard card An Embarrassing Encounter drawn in A Flash Lay)
- Quite a moral afternoon. Let's make sure it's appreciated. (From the Standard card An Afternoon of Good Deeds?)
- Rewrite a collection of sea-shanties
- Adopt a Subtle approach, Adopt a Subtle approach (response)
- Are you a politician?
- Beg your mark to fetch a Constable
- Take the basement passage
- Employ caution (Christmas only)