From Fallen London Wiki
Nothing can be allowed to stand between you and your goals.
- Click here for a list of Actions that raise this quality
- Click here for a list of Actions that lower this quality
See here for a list of all pages which use or require this quality, or click to show them.
See here for a list of pages which have a challenge based on this quality, or click to show them.
See Category:Ruthless Gain Pure for actions that gain this quirk without losing other quirks.
See this guide for grindable ways to increase this quality.
- Become Closest To -:
- Help plant an agent in the Ministry for Public Decency (Faction: Revolutionaries from the Gunpowder and Zeal: the Revolutionaries card.)
- Swear a thieves' oath in the Medusa's Head (Faction: Criminals from the The Alleys of London: the Criminals card.)
- Turn nark on a criminal friend (Faction: Constables from the Court and Cell: the Constables card.)
- Blackmail Mrs Plenty (While becoming Acquainted with Miriam Plenty's Past.)
- An afternoon of mischief! (On the Scandal 2 card An Afternoon of Good Deeds?)
- Do something ruthless (While Courting the Celebrated Artist's Model)
- Encourage the honest folk of Spite to give you 'gifts' (From Unfinished Business in Spite while A Person of Some Importance -.)
- Adopt a Ruthless approach, Adopt a Ruthless approach (response) (During An Evening's Loitering. Has no mechanical effect.)
- An opportunity for blackmail! (While Featuring in the Tales of the University.)
- Repent your ruthlessness (From Dabble in the Great Game.)
- Transform yourself with Orange-Apple Jam spiked with Muscaria Brandy (From the Find a quiet corner to eat your (dish) card in Upper River with a Current Culinary Concoction.)
- Shout at her to get moving (During Ambition: Light Fingers!)
- You have a tale for it (During Ambition: Nemesis. One less level required for each level of Heartless you have.)
- Assassinate one of Mr Fires' tug pilots, with a poisoned pin (When using a Red-Feathered Pin.)
- Threaten your crew (During Ambition: Light Fingers!)
- Use the lens on your own blood... (When using a Nephrite Lens.)