|A player-created Guide is available for this content: Flute Street (Guide)|
35 storylets and opportunities about the mysteries far below the Neath. What are the Rubbery Men up to down there? What else lurks in the darkness?
This is a FATE-locked story.
Author: Nigel Evans
It was originally published in April 2011
Wiki note: This story adds Flute Street as a permanent location to the game.
Notable Rewards and Tie-ins
Also see Flute Street (Guide).
- Flute Street access. Entering it costs 10 actions, exiting costs 5.
- A source of Favours: Rubbery Men, Rubbery Skull, Helical Thighbone.
- Location of an Underground Organ: a Weapon providing a +10 Persuasive, +1 Bizarre bonus. It is the 40 Renown: Rubbery Men item. Can be used for free entry to Helicon House.
- Rubbery Hound: a Companion providing a +2 Watchful bonus. It costs 100 x Foxfire Candle Stub. Unlocks an option in Helicon House: Slip a few snacks to your Rubbery Hound. See also Breeding Monsters (Guide).
For additional 100 FATE, you can acquire In Possession of a Peculiar Personal Enhancement -.
- It unlocks an option on the Rubbery faction card: Consent to a potentially depraved union. Playing it results in a Boneless Consort: a Spouse providing a +3 Bizarre bonus. Can be used to enter Helicon House: Your Boneless Consort. Adds an opportunity card with the following options:
- The spouse can be upgraded into a Companion in Amber: a Spouse providing a +3 Bizarre, +1 Shapeling Arts bonus. Can be used to enter Helicon House. Adds an opportunity card with the following options:
- For additional 10 FATE, you can remove 1 x Weeping Scar.
- With Theological Husbandry, unlocks the process of acquiring two Companions: Ocular Toadbeast (+6 Shadowy) and Bifurcated Owl (+5 Watchful, +5 Persuasive, +5 Shadowy, +5 Dangerous, +2 Dreaded, +2 Bizarre). For details, see Breeding Monsters (Guide).
Unique option with: