Incarnadine Fur Robe
Red as a fresh wound. Don't put it on until you're quite certain you're ready. Use it to play the role of Mr Sacks, at any time of the year, and claim something exceptional.
This item is only available by spending FATE.
See here for a list of how to obtain this item, or click to show them.
See here for a list of pages which require this item, or click to show them.
Having the Robe will allow you to exchange it for one of the following items. These are all Home Comforts unless otherwise specified. Once the Robe is gone, you can buy it again if you'd like to acquire additional items.
For the most part, aside from Mr. Veils' gift, the first gifts are useful but unexceptional Home Comforts; they are not best in slot for anything, even excluding other Fate-locked items and Ambition-specific items. The second gifts are more impressive; several provide an advanced skill, a unique quality, or are best-in-slot for a basic stat.
See the Christmas (Guide) for a table which shows stats for all items.
- Mr. Veils' first gift, the Thoroughly Cowed Pony, is the best Shadowy Transport.
- Mr. Eaten's gift is the strict worst-in-slot for the four main stats, and increases Unaccountably Peckish. (I don't know what you expected.)
- Mr. Iron's second gift, the Iron Correspondents, is the sole source of A Member of the Pen-Bearers, which unlocks an opportunity card providing Favours: The Great Game.
- Mr. Hearts' second gift, The Butcher's Friend, is a Home Comfort that is shared best for Dreaded, BDR, and Monstrous Anatomy, though in all cases there are non-fate-locked options with the same stats.
- Mr. Stones' second gift, the Winking Gemstone Ring, is the only Shapeling Arts Gloves.
- Mr. Spices' second gift, the Weasel-Infested Velocipede, is the only Watchful Transport.
- Mr. Veils' second gift, the Velvet-Covered Aviary, is the only A Player of Chess Home Comfort.
- Mr. Cups' second gift, the Wind-Bitten Reins, is the only Glasswork Transport.
- Mr. Mirrors' second gift, Mr Mirrors' Most Heartfelt Reflection, is a +1 Glasswork Home Comfort. Some very-late-game content (the three Oneiropompic Staves and a completion reward from Ambition: Nemesis) match or exceed this, but it is the only other source-in-slot.
- Mr. Chimes' gift, A Replica of the House of Chimes, Awash with Snow, unlocks an option when appreciating the snow in a certain location.
(only if you already have the first one)
|Iron||Terrifying Weathercock||The Iron Correspondents|
|Wines||Extraordinary Drinks Cabinet||Beggar's Crown|
|Pages||White Glim Telescope||A Maudlin Gift from the Heavens|
|Apples||Mostly Stuffed Bound Shark||Amaranthine Coil, Sealed in a Jar|
|Stones||Ray-Drenched Correspondence Paperweight||Winking Gemstone Ring|
|Spices||Luxury's Lap||Weasel-Infested Velocipede|
|Mirrors||A Brass-Framed Dark Mirror||Mr Mirrors' Most Heartfelt Reflection|
|Hearts||A Semi-Autonomous Scrutinising Machine||The Butcher's Friend|
|Fires||Probably a Coincidence||N/A|
|Veils||Thoroughly Cowed Pony||Velvet-Covered Aviary|
|Cups||The Khan's Tea Set||Wind-Bitten Reins|
|Chimes||A Replica of the House of Chimes, Awash with Snow||N/A|
|Sacks||You're Not Quite Sure What||N/A|
|Eaten||A Complete Set of Preserved Internal Organs ||N/A|
- ↑ Affiliation
- ↑ Gloves
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Transport
- ↑ Requires at least SMEN 1. When claimed, sets Wounds = 8, Suspicion = 8, Nightmares = 8, Unaccountably Peckish = 10, and subtracts 7 levels of Dangerous, Persuasive, Shadowy, and Watchful. Option not locked by the item (can be purchased more than once).
- Fate Items
- Terrifying Weathercock Gain
- Extraordinary Drinks Cabinet Gain
- Thoroughly Cowed Pony Gain
- White Glim Telescope Gain
- Probably a Coincidence Gain
- Mostly Stuffed Bound Shark Gain
- Ray-Drenched Correspondence Paperweight Gain
- Luxury's Lap Gain
- The Khan's Tea Set Gain
- A Brass-Framed Dark Mirror Gain
- A Semi-Autonomous Scrutinising Machine Gain
- A Replica of the House of Chimes, Awash with Snow Gain
- You're Not Quite Sure What Gain
- A Complete Set of Preserved Internal Organs Gain
- Beggar's Crown Gain
- A Maudlin Gift from the Heavens Gain
- The Iron Correspondents Gain
- Amaranthine Coil, Sealed in a Jar Gain
- Weasel-Infested Velocipede Gain
- Winking Gemstone Ring Gain
- The Butcher's Friend Gain
- Mr Mirrors' Most Heartfelt Reflection Gain
- Velvet-Covered Aviary Gain
- Wind-Bitten Reins Gain