Writers, actors, musicians, painters and other reprobates. There is a certain glamour in attic and gutter, but surely there are better ways to make a living.
Related Cards and Items
Favours: Favours: Bohemians
Notable Favour Sources:
- Book a reading from an Unsavoury Poet with Day of the Week 4.
- The Big Top in Mrs Plenty's Carnival, Meet your bohemian friends (if you have less than 5 x Renown)
- The Journalist's reward (if you're a Journalist)
- The Author's reward (if you're an Author)
- The Mystic's reward (if you're a Mystic)
- The Correspondent's Accomplishments (if you're a Correspondent)
- A Silverer's Penny (if you're a Silverer)
- A Visit:
- The Tower of Eyes, going to a scandalous party, gives 0-1 x Favours.
- The Tower of Sparrows, Bring the celebration home
- The Demi-Monde: Bohemians, Arrange a particularly Neathy tableau
- More Larks with the Young Stags (if you're a member), Put up some money for an artistic endeavour
- Promenade with the Celebrated Artist's Model (if you're married to her) and Pose with your spouse
- Attend to Your Spouses (if you're married to A Bewildering Procession of Companions, Lovers, Suitors, and Paramours) and Attend a musical recital
- Secrets and Spending (when you have 14 x Counting the Days and a Mark of Credit Page), Find a hard-working home for your Mark of Credit Page
- What will you do with your Hungover Terrier? (if you have one), Let him entertain a party
Notable Favour Uses:
Renown quality: Renown: Bohemians
The numbers signify the required Renown level.