Rubbery Grinding (Guide)
From Fallen London Wiki
- 100 for Get in on a card game at Persuasive 100; requires x 25 and PoSI. Has a rare chance of x 1 Aeolian Scream.
- 420 for 1 x Favours: Rubbery Men (210 per action).
- 3000 for A Rubbery Tone Poem; with Inspired... sourced from The lead or Seek inspiration from your Prismatic Squidling, this takes 22 actions and averages 136 per action. With Inspired... sourced from Composition: the high path, this becomes 20 actions and 150 per action, if you can reliably get 125 honey per action from the lab. See Carving out a Reputation at Court (Guide) for more information.
- Can be purchased for 0.03 from Merrigans Exchange
- ((400 * Favours: Rubbery Men) + 100) from Accept a damp gift on Slime and Amber: the Rubbery Men (up to 362.5 per action).
- Discordant Ripples (Mouth) 2 gives 300
- 250 for Stonefall Copse!; requires x 20 Archaeologist's Progress. See Forgotten Quarter Expeditions (Guide) for more information.
- 100 for 1 x Forty-Nine-Voiced Warbler with Sell him a Forty-Nine-Voiced Warbler.
- 25 + ( Approximate Value of Your Skeleton in Pennies/10) when you Sell your skeleton to a Zailor; see Assembling a Skeleton (Guide) for more information.
- 20 for Take in the architecture
- 312 when you Accept a commission at Inspired... 24. Costs 300 CP Inspired...; see Inspired (Guide) for more information.
- 0-1 when you Emancipate a Clay Man; costs x 1 Strong-Backed Labour. With labour sourced from Underclay, this reaches 0.19 per action.
- 3 for Send an Unfinished Man to the Tomb-Colonies; averages 0.6 per action. See Underclay (Guide) for more information.
- 1 for Accept the contents of a small cocoon; this requires at least 7 actions per fossil. See The Spider Symposium (Guide) for more information.
- 2 when you Sell a complete skeleton to the Bone Hoarder as a bonus for your skeleton; see Assembling a Skeleton (Guide) for more information.
- 1 for Stop for a more careful search on A Rubbery Trench when on an expedition; see Moulin Expeditions (Guide) for more information.
- 22.5% chance of one when finishing the thieves' cache expedition (requires x 10 Crate of Expedition Supplies, x 1 Favours: Criminals and at least 6 actions). See Forgotten Quarter Expeditions (Guide) for more information.
- 1 for x 100 Nodule of Warm Amber with Give it a great quantity of Warm Amber on Slime and Amber: the Rubbery Men
- 1 for Fight him off on A Sudden Shadow!. You need to slight somebody for this, and have that person send The Gloomy Guttersnipe after you.
- 1 for Break fast with Saint Stalactite at the conclusion of the 16-action Godfall pilgrimage carousel
- Can be purchased for 100 at Merrigans Exchange
- 1 for Con an Eccentric Philosopher; requires 4 Ealing Gardens: Darkness and costs a cover identity with 80 Cover Identity: Backstory, 10 Cover Identity: Elaboration, 5 Cover Identity: Nuance, Acquaintance with Helicon House and 5 Cover Identity: Credentials as well as -55 CP Casing.... See Cover Identities (Guide) for more information.