Nostalgia Grinding (Guide)
From Fallen London Wiki
Drop of Prisoner's Honey
- 50 for Doing the decent thing. at Persuasive 100; requires PoSI
- 47 for Discuss philosophy whilst taking the air at Persuasive 94
- 125 for Send him out for a little more honey; requires having The Struggling Artist in your Lab
- 150 for Send him on another errand which appears during lab projects while you employ the artist in your Laboratory
- 500 for Restore the Honey-Mazed Bear to his rightful owners; requires a Honey-Mazed Bear
- 650 for Sell it to a honey-den; costs Flask of Waswood Wellspring Water from the The Wellspring of the Waste expedition. See Moulin Expeditions (Guide) for more information.
- Can be purchased for 0.04 at Merrigans Exchange, or 0.06 at the After-Hours Market in the Upper River
- 5-24 for A recipe of Mrs Chapman's own or Take biscuits in the parlour from Mrs Chapman's Boarding House for Those Who Temporarily Have Nowhere Else To Go storylet, depending on base Persuasive; requires The Season in Soup at exactly 1 or 2 (currently available).
- 8 for Observe the camaraderie of objects from One Might Profit Even in Such a Place storylet at Watchful 80
- 12 for Lurk in the eaves from One Might Profit Even in Such a Place storylet at Shadowy 120
- 60 for Speak to the Clay priest of matters romantic and What's that fluttering?; see Polythremic Promenade (Guide) for more information.
- 7 for Instruct the lamp-cats in the coral calcification of the locals and 20 for Convince the miners and lamp-cats of their commonality, for a total of up to 182 over the 14-action Port Cecil carousel, averages 13 per action.
- 25 for Take a walk through the Khan's gardens; over the course of the Khanate's day/night cycle, averages 8.3 per action.
- Upconverting Drop of Prisoner's Honey; with Honey obtained from Doing the decent thing, this averages 9.5 per action. Using Send him out for a little more honey becomes more efficient around 120 Persuasive, and if you can 100% the check works out to 21 per action.
- 4 from Study the image; requires An Exemplary Work of Lapsarian Theological Art
Vision of the Surface
- 1-5 per action for A soupçon of the Surface or Promenade (Season 4) from Mrs Chapman's Boarding House for Those Who Temporarily Have Nowhere Else To Go storylet, depending on base Persuasive; requires The Season in Soup at exactly 2 or 4 (Soupçon is currently not available, Promenade is currently not available).
- ( Intensity of the Dream x 4) for Let this vista influence the dreamers of the Royal Beth; requires A Bright Brass Button. See Oneiropomp (Guide) for more information.
- Sideconverting Correspondence Plaques; with plaques from Newspaper-sourced Journal of Infamy, this gives 6.29 per action.
- For someone who has it all, or at least most of it; see Someone Is Coming (Guide)
- Upconverting Romantic Notions; With Notions sourced from Lurk in the eaves, this averages 2.46 per action.
- Buy Maniac's Prayer in The Rat Market, then upconvert once and sideconvert 1 times. Depending on the efficiency of your source of Rat-Shillings, this gives the following overall efficiency:
Touching Love Story
- 1 on an alternative success (40%) for Ambush a few couriers for old times' sake (2 actions) at Shadowy 100; requires PoSI
- 8 from ...a Sealed Archive when robbing Baseborn & Fowlingpiece; has a rare chance (~18.24%) of a Searing Enigma instead; see On a Heist (Guide) for more information. Alternatively, 16 from ...a Captivating Ballad when seeking ...a very particular treasure; costs a Hiding Place of a Peculiar Item.
- Can be purchased for 50 from Crow-Crease Cryptics (100% markup)
- Can be achieved for much cheaper by buying Maniac's Prayers for 1 , bulk upconverting, sideconverting, and upconverting again. The conversion actions work out to 5.28 EPA profit in Touching Love Stories.
- Expeditions to a thieves' cache (cost x 10 Crate of Expedition Supplies, x 1 Favours: Criminals and at least 6 actions) have a 25% chance of giving 3.
- 12 for A walk in the villa gardens (see Polythremic Promenade (Guide))
- Fence this identity gives an amount depending on the complexity of your identity with Cover Identity: Ties 2 - Bazaar. See Cover Identities (Guide) for more information.
- Can be purchased from Midnight Market for x 10 Assortment of Khaganian Coinage
- 5-6 for Trade one Magnificent Diamond
- Upconverting Vision of the Surface; with visions sideconverted from newspaper journals, this gives 1.12 per action.
- Discordant Ripples (Following) 1 gives 1
- 1 from the Steal a Bazaar Permit from the offices of Baseborn & Fowlingpiece option from Thefts of Particular Character, costing -32 CP Casing...; see the Casing Guide for more info.
- 2 from ...Mr Baseborn's Papers when robbing Baseborn & Fowlingpiece; see On a Heist (Guide) for more information.
- Obtain a Permit from the Bazaar costs x 10 Vision of the Surface and x 100 Romantic Notion.
- 2 for There's someone in there; see Polythremic Promenade (Guide) for more information.
- 1 for Unveil your Painting (Luminosity); see Painting in Balmoral (Guide) for more information.
The Copper Quarter/London
- Cracking open a crate from the the Peaceable & Godly Trading Company has a 1 in 10 chance of giving 1-2.
- 2 for Deliver the Mummified Priest to the Khagan or 5 for Leak the location of the warehouse to the Bazaar, requiring at least 12 actions and an Emetic Revelation; see Khaganian Intrigue (Guide) for more information.
- 1 for selling an Exceptional Thesis to The Fidgeting Factor; see Writing a Monograph (Guide) for more information.
- Upconverting Touching Love Story; with stories upconverted from visions from newspaper journals this reaches 0.21 permits per action.
- 1 for Smash it; costs a Lens of Black Glass, takes on average 56.23 actions and 47.71 in materials. See Fidgeting Writer (Guide) for more information.
- 3 for Tribute from your Rival of Power at the end of the 34-action Fighting a War of Assassins carousel.
- 1 from Accept the contents of a large cocoon, also gives a Lost Research Assistant; requires at least 10 actions per revelation. See The Spider Symposium (Guide) for more information.
- 1 from Feed some of your Attar to your squirrel, costs 4 Attar
- 1 for Bear witness to a lamp-cat ritual at the end of the 14-action Port Cecil carousel
- 5 weekly from Receive the latest 'reports' from your 'agent'
- 1 for a cost that varies from week to week; see The Precocious Engineer for more information
- 1 for a success at Sell lightbulbs to Londoners; costs x 100 Khaganian Lightbulb.
- 1 for Send an Unfinished Man to Mahogany Hall; requires at least 21 actions per Ballad (with 15 ). More typical rates of 30 Convincing Falsehoods per turn require 23 actions per Ballad. See Underclay (Guide) for more information.
- 1 for ...a Captivating Ballad, one of the payouts of the The shaded estate on Hemlock Row heist; costs Hiding Place of a Peculiar Item. See On a Heist (Guide) for more information.