Contraband Grinding (Guide)
From Fallen London Wiki
- 4 for Dispose of twenty Trophies; see The Crowds of Spite (Guide) for more information.
- Can be purchased for 2 from Merry Gun's Exchange.
- 30 for Display admirable sportsmanship; averages 0.79 per action over a 38-action term. Requires Featuring in the Tales of the University exactly 5.
- 45 can be bought from Empire Adornments for x 200 Cryptic Clue, 4 in sale value.
- Discordant Ripples (Mouth) 6 gives 44-47.
- 60 for x 3 Favours: Criminals via A knight of the underworld on the An Implausible Penance card.
- 6 for Enjoy the revel, but stay away from intrigues; requires having no Occasionally Seen at Mr Wines' Revels.
- 5-10 for options on Meeting in a Dark Alley.
- 5 for Become the Phantom!.
- In jewels allows Midnighters and Licentiates to pay out their Professional Activities (Guide) in Ostentatious Diamonds and other items. Up to 3 every 25 actions on average for Midnighters, and 6 for Licentiates.
- 3-8 for Dispose of twenty Trophies; see The Crowds of Spite (Guide) for more information.
- 10 for either ending of the The Balustraded House in Elderwick heist; see On a Heist (Guide) for more information.
- 1 from Pick out a diamond; costs Cryptic Clue x 25 Cryptic Clue, 0.50 in sale value.
The Copper Quarter/London
- 15 for Deliver the crate to the Widow; costs either x 1 Favours: Criminals, x 10 Assortment of Khaganian Coinage or x 170 Fistful of Surface Currency per crate, and only 3 may be transported from the Khanate to London at a time.
- Skeleton: Legs2.2 when you Sell to the Enterprising Boot Salesman; requires Occasional Buyer: The Enterprising Boot Salesman. In particular, the Leg Horse recipe gives 21.
- Discordant Ripples (Mouth) 6 gives 1.
- 7 from Make use of this new development on The Henchman and the Accomplice; costs 1 x Favours: Criminals
- 10 from A Knight of the Underworld on An Implausible Penance; costs 3 x Favours: Criminals. Alternatively, 11 for 7 x Favours: Criminals via Beating the minister on the same card.
- 1 when Midnighters and Licentiates request payment in jewels, among other items, requires an average of 25 actions for Midnighters and 12.5 for Licentiates; see Professional Activities (Guide) for more information.
- 2 when you Vote a dividend to the shareholders; adds at least 5 CP of In Corporate Debt.
- 1 for Keep her secret. It's only fair. when robbing The Balustraded House in Elderwick, or for Take a series on the succession laws of Arbor when robbing The Circumspect Envoy's Townhouse; see On a Heist (Guide) for more information.
- 1 from Ambush a smuggler on Larceny at Balmoral, costing -21 CP Casing...; alternatively, 2 from Seize a jewel smuggler's boat on Larceny at Jericho Locks, costing -36 CP Casing....
- Cover Identity: Backstory / 5 from Fence this identity; see Cover Identities (Guide) for more information.
The Copper Quarter/London
- 1 for Deliver the crate to the Widow; costs either x 1 Favours: Criminals, x 10 Assortment of Khaganian Coinage or x 170 Fistful of Surface Currency per crate, and only 3 may be transported from the Khanate to London at a time. Alternatively, cracking open a crate has a 1 in 10 chance of giving 3.
- 3 for Deliver the Mummified Priest to the Khagan; requires at least 12 actions and an Emetic Revelation. See Khaganian Intrigue (Guide) for more information.
- 1 for Conclude the infiltration (Wayward Navigator); requires at least 16 actions plus travel time. See Khaganian Intrigue (Guide) for more information.
- 1 for selling an Exceptional Thesis to The Genteel Elder; see Writing a Monograph (Guide) for more information.
- 1 for either option on An Opulent Railway Carriage; costs x 15 Crystallised Curio and 16 actions.
- 25 for splitting a Fabulous Diamond.
- 1 for saving the the Rubbery Man on A misfortune at the Carnival.
- 1 for Pretend to drink on A Curious Taste. Requires slighting another player and having that person send the Polite Poisoner after you.
- 1 from Beating the minister on An Implausible Penance; costs 7 x Favours: Criminals.
- 2 from Unpredictable Treasures. With treasures sourced from A thieves' cache!, it costs 1 x Favours: Criminals and 8 actions per treasure, with a 25% chance.
- Can be purchased for 3125 when the Rat-Wind blows North and the Rat-Moon is Soft.
A hidden camp nestled in the woods of Balmoral
- 1 from Larceny at Jericho Locks, Con a Seasoned Smuggler; requires and costs Casing... and a cover identity.
London Street Sign
- 5 for Exchange a considerable quantity of Connections for London Street Signs; costs 3 x Favours: Society
- 1 for Business and pleasure; can be played 4 times per 38-action term and requires Featuring in the Tales of the University exactly 5. See Term Passing... (Guide) for more information.
- 1 for Business and pleasure, for a total of 4 over the course of the 38-action Term Passing... carousel.
- 16 for robbing the Bazaar; requires at least Casing... 15.
- 0-1 for Emancipate a Clay Man; costs x 1 Strong-Backed Labour. With Labour sourced from Underclay, this approaches 1 Street Sign per 5.33 actions.
- Casting an Oneiric Pearl into the zee gives, amongst other rewards, x 5 .
- Rare success when upconverting Lump of Lamplighter Beeswax or Relic of the Third City
Use of Villains
- 1 for A friendly gesture. Costs Dramatic Tension, averages 1 Use per 22 actions; see Searching out a Missing Woman (Guide) for more information.
The Forgotten Quarter/ The Flit
- 2 for Deserting henchmen. Costs Dramatic Tension, averages 1 Use per 17 actions; see Fighting a War of Assassins (Guide) for more information.
- 1 can be purchased for x 80 Appalling Secret and x 20 Journal of Infamy. This is 22 of sale value, 42.24 + 5 actions if bought as Cryptic Clues (and 8 Foxfire Candles) and upconverted.
- 1 can be purchased for x 6 Touching Love Story, x 30 Vision of the Surface and x 300 Romantic Notion. This is 60 of sale value, 120 + ~16 actions if bought as Prisoner's Honey and upconverted. See Nostalgia Grinding (Guide) for the most efficient methods of acquiring the cost.
- 1 or more from Inspire her to imagine His Amused Lordship as a historical figure, requires at least x 7 . See Oneiropomp (Guide) for more information.
- Discordant Ripples (Following) 2 gives 1.
- Rare success when upconverting Romantic Notions and Whisper-Satin Scraps.
- 1 for smashing a Lens of Black Glass, requiring on average 56.23 actions and 47.71 in materials. See Fidgeting Writer (Guide) for more information.
A Sealed Copy of the Crimson Book
- 1 for ...would they dare?, costs Vial of Masters' Blood, only available during Whitsun.
- Jericho Locks
- 1 for Acquire a rarity; requires 5 Esteem of the Guild or 3 if Doctore of the Guild. See Canal Cruising in Jericho Locks (Guide) for more details.
- The Waswood
- 1 for Reach towards the shore; rare success with Airs of Parabola 0-49.
Peligin-filled Mirrorcatch Box
- The Magistracy of the Evenlode
- 1 for The Light-In-Exile; Requires an empty Mirrorcatch Box and diving deep in the Magistracy.
- 1 for Barter with a Listless Pearl-Diver for 1 x Oneiric Pearl
- Khan's Heart
- 1 for Crack open the Sounder and capture its operating principle. Requires a Corresponding Sounder and empty Mirrorcatch Box. The former can only be obtained in the Khanate. See Khaganian Intrigue (Guide) for details.
- The Pillared Sea
- 1 for Drowning; requires an empty Mirrorcatch box.
- Viric Jungle
- 1 for Fill an empty Mirrorcatch box with Viric; Requires Intensity of the Dream 3 and an empty Mirrorcatch box. See Oneiropomp (Guide) for more details.
- The Dome of Scales
- 1 for Fill your Mirrorcatch Box with the light of the cosmogone sun or 5 for Fill a number of Mirrorcatch Boxes at once; Requires 1 or 5 empty Mirrorcatch boxes.
- Cave of the Nadir
- 1 for A lunchbox?; Requires an empty Mirrorcatch box. See Cave of the Nadir (Guide) for more details.
- The Rat Market (Area)
- 1 for The Irrigo-Filled Mirrorcatch Box; requires 3500 x Rat-Shilling and an empty Mirrorcatch box. Phase of the Rat-Moon: needs to be Blue or Soft. See The Rat Market (Guide) for details.
- Khan's Heart
- 1 for All Gant; requires the khaganian intrigue Sabotage a power plant taking about 77 actions and requiring an empty Mirrorcatch box. See Khaganian Intrigue (Guide) for details.
- The Rat Market (Area)
- 1 for The Irrigo-Filled Mirrorcatch Box; requires 3750 x Rat-Shilling. Phase of the Rat-Moon: needs to be Hard or Runny. See The Rat Market (Guide) for details.
- 1 for the Khanate (see Khaganian Intrigue (Guide) for more information)
- 1 for searching the nest of a Seven-Throated Warbler in Parabola. See Parabolan Hunting (Guide) for more information.
Shard of Glim the Size of a Small Child
- 1 for That enormous Glim-Shard; Completable once per carousel, which is 21 actions. See Embarking on a Voyage of Scientific Discovery (Guide) for more details.
- 1 for The warehouses of the Peaceable & Godly Trading Company; Costs either 170 Fistful of Surface Currency, 10 x Assortment of Khaganian Coinage, or Favours: Criminals. Can have 3 at a time max.
Hiding Place of a Peculiar Item
- 1 for Identify a location; costs Flask of Waswood Wellspring Water after Search Parabola for a Place in the Neath. See Parabolan Hunting (Guide) for more information.